Broan® 120 Pint Dehumidifier
The Broan® 120 Pint Dehumidifier delivers superior indoor air quality with it's MERV 13 filtration and dedicated humidity control. With a 120 pints per day removal capacity this unit is well suited for medium to larger homes. The system design provides excellent energy efficiency to provide humidity control for large spaces.
- Removes up to 120 pints of water per day
- Provides up to 3,000 sq. ft. of coverage to provide humidity control to larger homes
- MERV 13 filtration installed standard to provide superior air filtration
- Discharge duct can be installed in either a horizontal or vertical orientation providing additional install flexibility
- Humidity control be done easily using either our DEH 3000 digital controller that is mounted in the interior space or with the DEH 3000 R digital controller with its remote sensor that is mounted in the interior space where the humidity level needs to be managed
- Included fresh air inlet provides the option for fresh outdoor air to be ducted to the unit
|Water Removal Capacity @ 80F & 60% RH (pints/day)
|Energy Factor (liters/kWh)
|Power (Watts) @ 80°F & 60% RH
|Airflow (CFM) @ 0.0 in. WG
|Airflow (CFM) @ 0.2 in. WG
|Airflow (CFM) @ 0.4 in. WG
|Optional Fresh Air Duct
|Inlet Duct Size
|Outlet Duct Size
|Operating Current (Amps)
||9' Type B Plug
|Integrated Circuit Breaker
|Refrigerant Qty (oz.)
||3/4" Threaded Female NPT
|Coverage (sq. ft)
|Product Weight (Lbs)
||14.375 W x 21 H x 32.1875 D
||DEH 3000 / DEH 3000R
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.